Friday 9 December 2011

Highbury and Islington Cool Combo..















This flat is the 1st and up.. floor of the Highbury Islington Cool Combo. Owned by a woman artist and an organiser of a very cool event. www.salonparticulier.org, which I have attented twice now and loved both the conversation and the delicious food being served. Not to mention the location which was an old church in Islington. In her flat, I love how she has stripped the walls and use the texture to create a very cool accent in the living room and the kitchen. A clever use of mirrors adds space and light and an eccentric selection her artwork and of interesting objects are a joy to discover. I need to get myself a Remington. I spend way to much time at the computer and would love to create letters to send to people written on an old Remington.